Terms & conditions
1. These general terms and conditions (hereinafter: Terms) govern all contracts, supplies and other services agreed between the customer and AART / Fuster BV (hereinafter: AART).
2. By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by the general conditions.
3. Unless AART has indicated otherwise in writing to the customer, the customer’s own general terms and conditions shan’t be accepted.
4. AART reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make changes to any part of the website. AART may wish to change these Terms as a result of its policy of updating and improving the website.
2: Entering into a contract
1. A contract is created only when payment has been successfully made. AART is entitled to refuse, or impose special conditions upon a supply without prior notification. If AART is unable to establish the customer’s permanent or temporary address, an order cannot be accepted. AART shall confirm the customer’s order by e-mail.
2. Order processes that have been (technically or otherwise) disrupted before the payment instructions have been completed are to be considered incomplete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. Such an order will therefore not be delivered. AART shall endeavour, however, to contact the customer to complete the payment instructions so that delivery can be made.
3. The products in the AART Online Store are intended for individuals and may not be sold to a third party.
4. Only persons that are 18 years or older with a residential address can place an order in the AART Online Store.
3: Prices and costs
1. The contract price is the current price at the moment an order is placed with the AART Online Store. The prices of articles are quoted inclusive current Dutch VAT.
2. For deliveries outside the EU, prices without VAT can be charged.
3. The prices quoted in the AART Online Store are exclusive of delivery and administration costs.
4. AART is not bound by the terms of its offer in the event that there is any printing, typesetting or programming fault on its website.
4: Fulfilling orders
1. AART shall act with the greatest possible care in processing orders.
2. Articles shall be delivered to the address supplied by the customer at the time of ordering.
3. AART shall dispatch accepted orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received.
4. The delivery term indicated in the AART Online Store is approximate and there is no right to compensation if actual delivery takes longer.
5: Customs, Duties and Taxes
1. The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from AART, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The destination country may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees for orders that are shipped to countries outside the European Union. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; AART has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
2. AART advises the customer to contact the local customs office for current charges before placing an order, to prevent unexpected charges.
6: Right to return articles
1. The customer is entitled to return any article (except for fragrances and underwear) to AART within thirty (30) days of its delivery, without the need to give any reason. This right does not extends to articles that have been reduced in price. This has the effect of cancelling the purchase of that article and the customer will be refunded the amount already paid to AART for the said article. Please note that AART will not refund the shipping cost for the returned articles.
2. The customer can also return or exchange items at an AART store. It is not possible to make a cash refund for returned articles in the store. The refund will be made within 14 days to the customer’s account.
3. No refund will be made in respect of articles returned to AART after the said fourteen-day period.
4. Articles must be returned with all labels attached.
5. Articles being returned must be in the condition generally accepted for normal use, such as trying on articles in conventional shops. If a customer wishes to exercise such right to return an article, the article must be returned to AART together with everything originally sent with it, in its original state and packaging.
6. AART is entitled to refuse to accept a returned article or to send it back to the customer if the article appears to have been used, no longer carries the original labels, reveals damage caused by the customer, or if the customer does not comply with the instructions for returning the article given by AART.
7: If goods, especially shirts, are returned in a state that requires re-conditioning to make them saleable again, the costs of this re-conditioning will be deducted from the refund.
7: Error in delivery
If AART delivers an article different from the one ordered, or if the article is damaged or defective, the customer must notify AART of this as soon as possible by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. AART shall reimburse the purchase price plus any delivery charges.
8: Force majeur
1. AART shall not be liable to the customer or deemed to be in breach of contract as a result of any delay in performing or failure to perform any of its obligations in relation to articles arising from any cause beyond its reasonable control.
2. If AART is unable to perform its obligations under the contract due to a cause beyond its reasonable control AART shall give the customer written notice of this fact as soon as reasonably practicable after discovering it.
3. If the inability to perform its obligations under the contract due to a cause beyond AART’s reasonable control continues for two months after the customer receives notice then either the customer or AART may give written notice without liability to the other to terminate the contract.
1. If a customer wishes to exchange or return an article, it must follow the instructions specified on page Returns policy.
2. Other queries, comments or complaints relating to an order, payment or delivery should be sent in writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The e-mail message must contain the customer’s name, e-mail address (that corresponds to AART’s records), the order number included in the order confirmation and the article number.
1. The customer may pay either by credit card or with Mister Cash and iDeal.
2. All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions given on the pages of the AART Online Store.
1. In placing an order, the customer grants AART the right to use its personal details where necessary.
We cannot guarantee that the colours of the articles are exactly the same as they appear on your computer screen. This may be due to the display settings on your computer.
13: Company information
AART / Fuster BV. can be reached on telephone number +31 (0) 104143731 or by email at –firstname.lastname@example.org
Aert van Nesstraat 25A
3012 CA Rotterdam
Registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Rotterdam number: 59143851
VAT number: NL853337135B01